QUIZ – Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
No purchase or payment is necessary to participate.
Organiser: On behalf of the Project GIESEPP MP consortium, No 101004349, SIA WIT Berry, Reg. No. 40103528963.
Prizes: Prizes are provided by consortium members on voluntary basis. Prizes are provided by Justus-Liebig University of Giessen, Airbus, ArianeGroup and Airbus Crisa.
Official Rules: This Online Quiz is a skill-based online competition – game in which participants are asked to submit correct answers to a set of questions using their knowledge, information researched on internet and information provided within the video published before the questions.
Eligibility: This Online Quiz is open to all participants. There is no participation fee and the participation in quiz does not guarantee the prizes.
By completing this quiz, you have agreed with the terms and conditions.
Read the terms and conditions
1. This quiz is only open to everyone who is willing to participate.
2. All winners will be notified via e-mail by 22 December, 2022. A current and valid e-mail address is required in order to claim the prizes. All prizes are non-transferable and not negotiable.
3. Quiz Period: Participants shall submit their answers through this webpage, according to the submission instructions set out above.
4. How to Enter: submit the answers to 12 questions via website. Incomplete, illegible or garbled entries will be disqualified. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. In order to claim prizes, valid e-mail address shall be provided. Internet access is required to participate in the Quiz.
5. Rules of the Quiz: The online quiz’s instructions are available for review above. An online quiz session will automatically end when the time allotment for the respective level runs out. Entrants have to answer all questions correctly in order to be eligible.
6. Agreement to the Official Rules:
By submitting an entry form, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the organiser of the quiz, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Quiz. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth within these Official Rules.
7. Selection and Notification of Winners:
Only individuals who will answer all the questions correctly will comply to getting awarded with prizes. If the number of individuals who answered correctly to all questions will match the number of prizes, they all will be able to receive prize. The prizes will be attributed according to principle of randomness. All prizes are considered to have similar value.
If the number of people who answered correctly all the questions will be larger than the number of prizes, then the winners will be determined through draw principle. Organized by SIA WIT Berry it will comply with the rules of Latvia for such cases issued by “Latvijas Izložu un azartspēļu uzraudzības inspekcija” (“Lotteries and gambling Supervisory Inspection Republic of Latvia. Link to the source of information: https://www.iaui.gov.lv/lv/precu-un-pakalpojumu-loterijas
The prizes to the winners will be attributed randomly. All prizes are considered to have similar value.
All winners will be notified by e-mail. Prizes must be claimed by winner within Fourteen (14) business days after receipt of e-mail.
8. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner does not answer the e-mail or is otherwise found to be ineligible or not in full compliance with these Official Rules, then an alternate winner will be selected and the person will be notified via e-mail that the prize is not anymore attributed to him/her.
9. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): All prizes are non-transferable. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of a prize. Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize or has not received the prize due to the circumstances created by the third party (delivery service, for example).
11. Data privacy: Participant understands that the data he/ she will provide (name, surname, e-mail address, country and statuss) will be used to run the quiz and to contact the winners. This data will not be transferred to third parties and will be managed by SIA “WIT Berry”. This data will not be publicized, except if the participant provides written consent. It is possible that the general information about the participants will be used for reporting – for example, the countries represented, without revealing any sensitive information of participants such as name, surname, e-mail etc.
12. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Organisers in connection with the Quiz, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Latvia, without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles.
13. Privacy: Entrants personal details will be kept confidential at all times and in accordance with the data protection act Organiser will use participant’s personal information supplied when registering for current and future marketing promotional uses.
14. Rules: By entering the Quiz, entrant agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Quiz.
15. For any additional information, please contact email@example.com